Please review all questions before proceeding with the application.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL AVAILABLE SCHOLARSHIPS HAVE NOW BEEN DISTRIBUTED. Only applicants who can fund the $2,500 USD fee will be considered.
The deadline date to apply for the CCELD program is March 15, 2019.
Registration fee of $2,500 USD is due within 5 business days of receiving your acceptance.
In order to be selected to participate, you must meet the following specific criteria:
- Able to secure permission from my employer to be away from work for a period of 1 week (Sunday through to the following Saturday)
- Have financial resources to cover the cost of my travel to and from The Jamaica Pegasus Hotel, Kingston, Jamaica, where the program is being held
- Have funding to cover the registration fee of $2,500 USD
- Leadership experience which includes team motivation and management, transparency and accountability, cultural sensitivity, integrity, and dedication
- Be prepared to actively participate in this intensive and full-time program with a challenging travel schedule and long days
- Participate in the program in a respectful and cooperative spirit