CCELD 2015 - Speakers
Dr. Parris Lyew-Ayee Keynote Presentation at Closing Ceremony of CCELD15
Speaker Names, Country and Title
- Christine Basdeo. Ontario, Canada. Manager, Labour Relations/Human Resources, Ontario Nurse's Association (ONA)
- Lisa Bell. Jamaica. Managing Director. National Export Import Bank of Jamaica
- Peter M. Boehm. Ontario, Canada. Senior Associate Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, DFATD
- Perry Bellegarde. Canada. National Chief, Assembly of First Nations
- James Clemens. Ontario, Canada. Morel Martin and Associates, Leadership Coach, Project Consultant and Programme Facilitator
- Hon. Mary Collins. British Columbia, Canada. Board Member, Emerging Leaders' Dialogues
- Claudette Commanda. Quebec, Canada. Executive Director, FNCCEC
- Wayne Dunn. Ontario, Canada. President: CSR Training Institute | Professor of Practice CSR: McGill | Advisory Board at EU-AFRICA Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Pauline Greaves-Aylward. U.K. Former Head of Education, Commonwealth Secretariat
- Professor Sir Kenneth Hall; ON GCMG OJ Honorary Director. Jamaica. Former Governor-General of Jamaica
- Jason Heistad. Ontario, Canada. Executive Secretary Treasurer, Alberta Union of Provincial Employees
- Patrick Hosein. Trinidad and Tobago. Professor of Computer Science, University of the West Indies
- His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, C.C., C.M.M., C.O.M., C.D. Governor General of Canada. Ontario, Canada.
- Marie Kelly. Ontario, Canada. CEO/CAO, Ontario Nurse's Association
- Dr. Parris Lyew-Ayee Jr. Jamaica. Director, The Mona GeoInformatics Institute at the University of the West Indies' Mona
- Sandra Massiah. Barbados. Sub-regional Secretary, Caribbean Public Services International
- The Honourable Raymond Pryce. Jamaica. Member of Parliament and Deputy General Secretary, People's National Party, Jamaica
- Jacqueline (Jackie) Sharp. Jamaica. President and CEO, Scotia Group Jamaica Ltd.
- Paul Moist. Manitoba, Canada. National President, CUPE
- Shantal Munroe-Knight. Barbados. Executive Director, Caribbean Policy Development Centre
- Tony Stikeman. Ontario, Canada. former Chairman of Tactix Government Relations and Public Affairs. NZS Navona Ltd.
- Therese Turner-Jones. Bahamas. Country Representative, Inter-American Development Bank
- Jim Watson. Ontario, Canada. Mayor, City of Ottawa
- Rob Wildeboer. Ontario, Canada, Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, Martinrea International Inc.
- Dr. Wanda Wuttunee. Saskatchewan, Canada. Professor and Researcher; Aboriginal Community Economic Development, Department of Native Studies, University of Manitoba